Security Services for all kind Construction site Security with a specially trained and highly motivated Security guards, with risk assessment
9Guard Security Services provide our customers with professionally SIA – NASDU – BIPDT trained construction site security guards with Cost Effective Construction Security for all building site security and Construction Site Security, along with risk assessment and professionalism Building Security, using well skilled and experienced construction site security guards and environmental guidance for our customer’s construction security. Our construction site security method are working together with highly trained construction site security guards and Dog Security that are very experienced, as well as we provide our customers with security for construction sites and Building Security that is personalised to our customer’s individual requirements and to a high standard, we secure a complete reliability and complete flexibility construction site security services and Building Site Security accurately designed and modified specially to Construction Site Security and Building Site Security, with a specially trained and highly motivated construction site security guards with Guard Dog Security. We ensure that all of our employees are completely trained, reliable and trustworthy.
Call us today to discuss your requirements 0843 2893 999
- We will provide you with a dog unit marked in the style of a police car and specially adapted to ensure the welfare of our dogs, including air conditioning.
- We will provide you with a dog handler trained to the high standards that are set by Security Industry Authority (SIA) with further training set by National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU) and the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers (BIPDT).
- We will provide you with guard dog, whilst offering a deterrent to the criminal is appropriately trained and controlled by our experienced dog handlers.
- Patrol with a trained guard dog, every hour around your construction site or your property.
- Perform security checks to ensuring site or property are maintained; door and gates are kept secure.
- Carry out a visual inspection to ensure equipment is save.
- Advising and counselling visitors and making sure they have access to professional help if needed.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- We will provide you with daily visitors and accident reports.We will provide you with FREE high profile Security Dog Warning Signs around the perimeter of your premises.