The Intermediate Guide to Guard Dog Security Services And K9 Patrol Security Services Are Well Qualified And Obtain Training Based On The Police And Military Service Methodologies
9Guard secure complete flexibility for Guard Dog Security Services and Security Patrol Security Services that will go beyond our customer’s expectations. Our Mobile Patrol company’s objective is to provide k9 Security Services genuine customer satisfaction, based on our real understanding of what our customers require. We understand that real Guard Dog Security demands a high level of training. Our uniformed Mobile Patrol and k9 security Staff understand and believe that good Dog Security and security patrol must meet the National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU) and the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers (BIPDT) requirements. Our Mobile Patrol security staff are also trained in Health and Safety, Criminal and Civil Law and Communication Skills. Our guard dogs, whilst offering a deterrent to the criminal are appropriately trained and controlled by our experienced security patrol handlers. All our dog units are marked in the style of a police car and specially adapted to ensure the welfare of our dogs, including air conditioning.
Call us today to discuss your requirements 0843 2893 999
- We will provide you with FREE high profile Security Dog Warning Signs around the perimeter of your premises.
- We will provide you with a dog unit marked in the style of a police car and specially adapted to ensure the welfare of our dogs, including air conditioning.
- We will provide you with a dog handler trained to the high standards that are set by Security Industry Authority (SIA) with further training set by National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU) and the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers (BIPDT).
- We will provide you with guard dog, whilst offering a deterrent to the criminal is appropriately trained and controlled by our experienced dog handlers.
- Patrol with a trained guard dog, every hour around your construction site or your property.
- Perform security checks to ensuring site or property are maintained; door and gates are kept secure.
- Carry out a visual inspection to ensure equipment is save.
- Advising and counselling visitors and making sure they have access to professional help if needed.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- We will provide you with daily visitors and accident reports.